• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Whoops another question.

Diddly Darn Bob

Okay so this is a question about the Helper position (Don't count this as one of my forums because I'm too much of a dweeb for this to count)
Okay so like, if we post replies on a thread, does that count as our 5, or do we need to make our own, with replies and everything on it, for it to count?
Also would we need things like Skype or stuff, and is there and age minimum/maximum, because me and my 'obviously' 14,123,541,012 year old self needs to know.

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
The count requirement is to prevent members from applying because if a member doesn't have at least 5 posts in the forums, he's most likely not an active member in the community.
Replies to a thread count as a post/message, you currently have 13 messages so you're in the clear :)
We use TeamSpeak to have meetings/discussions as it's very lightweight compared to Skype/Discord/other VOIP programs. An IRC client is recommended instead of using the ServerChat webpage.

As for an age requirement, while there isn't an actual requirement, we tend to look for applicants who are 13+ years of age.

Users who are viewing this thread