• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Open Server feedback

White

Drop Bear
Staff member
Administrator
Got an opinion about how we could improve the server in its current state?
Post it here!

(For suggesting entirely new features, create your own thread)

Opticspoon

Turn the spawn into a McDonald's fast food restaurant. With a drive-through and a fat man.

Currently, I really do enjoy the server as it is, if I had to say one way it could be improved is maybe have a way so that when a new map comes out, server times can be transferred over to that new map if possible.

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Lets add the afk warp under the Hall Of Frame. That will be better. You can do this using TEdit or the World Edit plugin...Not so hard.
We've already designated an AFK area. The Hall of Fame is still under construction.

L'Mond

Former Staff
@Creepernoop you are fully aware that it is a temporary server, as are all the other people who enter the server and read the signs as requested. Trying to force admins to correct every tiny detail is foolish, especially since many of the staff here lead productive lives outside the server that require their full attention.
The most important thing to remember is that, at the end of the day, it is still just a game and is subject to being imperfect or incomplete at times, just like us. :)

peyton

Got an opinion about how we could improve the server in its current state?
Post it here!

(For suggesting entirely new features, create your own thread)

You should make a big mansion for all the npc's but only validated players can go in it

Last edited by a moderator:

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Another problem. While I was AFK I died. The goblins spawned ----> the diemob region is broken.
Also, the entiere map is glitched a lot. What happened?
Fixed. The town repels mobs away from the town to prevent new players from instantly dying.

Matthew Jackson

Allow the purchasing of the /i command, but for like a ridiculous amount of platinum coins and make it to where the player can only use it once, but not to spawn in money.

Users who are viewing this thread