• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Revival of our Original Survival Server *Apply for Beta Access!

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Hiya everyone!
You probably noticed that the server hasn't received alot of attention recently (the world is at least 3 months old, there's a lack of building space, everything is already practically explored) and I'd like to apologize for the neglect; I personally have been busy lately with college and I'm sure @White can relate to something similar(not to mention his hard work with TShock :p).
However, we're happy to announce that this Winter Break, we plan to revive our original survival server! Yep, the one that the server description on TServerWeb actually describes with SSC, ServerShop/Economy System, Regenerating Farms, etc.

While the process of reviving the server will start around mid-December, actual release to the public is still undetermined. To hopefully speed things up, we will be asking for beta testers and skilled builders to construct the new world/server.
An announcement will be made in the near future for when you can apply to be a tester/builder, so if you're interested, be sure to click "Watch Thread" at the top-right corner of this thread so that you'll receive a notice of when applications are open.
Application for Beta Access is now Open!(Below)
Any feedback is appreciated,
Terraria-Cover-Picture_Xmas_zps242cbfa1-624x230.jpg

Happy Holidays! :D

Last edited:

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Application for Beta Access is now Open!
>>Click Here to Apply!<<

*We're no longer taking applications for player testing. Only Builder Applications will be considered now.

Last edited:

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Any news of the server launch?
At the moment, we've been accepting builder applications to construct the world.
Once most of the structures have been built, we will begin accepting applications from all players. And once we've worked out most of the kinks, the server will be open to the public.

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Please remove this post since people cant even submit their applications. It just wasted my time for nothing.
We're still taking builder applications, give us at least a day to respond to your application.

Users who are viewing this thread