• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Approved Pixellitz's Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixellitz

Player name: Pixellitz
Staff member who banned you: unknown
Reason for being banned:
Griefing
Do you believe your ban was fair?: No

Why you should be unbanned:
Well i was banned for no reason one day i was exploring the server, met pepe, built a tiny base in the the empire fort (pepe let me) and then I wans the one who was griefed this guy called Munch35 destroyed it! I DIDNT DO ANYTHINg

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
The tile history system doesn't lie, I reverted back griefs that were logged to your user.
Referring back to a previous ban I handled, the player removed griefed structures to clear up space. If you happened to be doing this also, don't do it again; you are not allowed to clear up unprotected buildings without a staff's permission.
As for someone knowing your password, you are ultimately still held responsible for anything related to your account. If you believe your account is compromised, refer to the tips in this: Rarest Pepe's Unban Request

I will unban your account after you state that you have read over our rules.
Be warned though, that if you happen to be banned again, it will be significantly harder to receive an unban.

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
@Pixellitz This unban request will be closed in 3 days if you do not respond and you will need to submit another request.

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
You have been unbanned. Have fun on the server(once it's back on)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread