• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Approved Rarest Pepe's Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarest Pepe

Player name: Rarest Pepe
Staff member who banned you: unknown
Reason for being banned:
major griefing 300+ ocean draining
Do you believe your ban was fair?: No

Why you should be unbanned:
I wasn't even on yesterday Sol/Glaze is my witness because I haven't done anything

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Rarest Pepe, before you can be considered to be unbanned, I need you to provide more insight.
In the left ocean, a player drained it by breaking tiles underneath the ocean that were holding the sand blocks. A quick check at the history of who broke those tiles revealed it to be a player logged in as "Rarest Pepe". The history also states that the blocks were broken around 5 days ago.
The tile history system does not lie and rarely (if at all) glitches/makes mistakes.

Can you explain why there is history of you breaking blocks in the left ocean these past 5 days? If you are able to explain why, there is a much better chance that your ban will be repealed.

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
I can't explain and I know nothing about it
Alrighty then.
Since I've seen you on the server for quite a while, I believe it is unlikely that you were the griefer. (Over 2 days of playtime in less than 2 weeks, impressive :))
Your ban will be uplifted shortly after you state that you have read over our rules.
Once you're unbanned, I'd recommend these following tips:
  • Change your password (/password). It's possible that a user impersonated as you. (You might've spoken your password into chat on accident or, the password was too simple)
  • If you have any siblings, ask them if they happened to fool around on your account; if so, don't leave your computer unattended.
  • Don't share your account.

Rarest Pepe

Alrighty then.
Since I've seen you on the server for quite a while, I believe it is unlikely that you were the griefer. (Over 2 days of playtime in less than 2 weeks, impressive :))
Your ban will be uplifted shortly after you state that you have read over our rules.
Once you're unbanned, I'd recommend these following tips:
  • Change your password (/password). It's possible that a user impersonated as you. (You might've spoken your password into chat on accident or, the password was too simple)
  • If you have any siblings, ask them if they happened to fool around on your account; if so, don't leave your computer unattended.
  • Don't share your account.
Thank you so much I have read the rules twice now and I love your server I hope this won't happen again

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
I hope so too. You have been unbanned, have fun! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread