• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Once again the world will be resetting!

Havel

Former Staff
Last time the world reset it was more of a disappointment... this time we are hoping to make it more legit instead of having everyone abuse the server shop.

-Server shop re-vampt
1. The server shop will be coded differently now and will act differently than before.
2. The server shop will no longer be able to be abused.

-Character and World wipe
1. All those hard earned items will now be gone, but don't fret you'll be able to get them once again, but everyone will be on a equal playing field
2.By a world wipe I mean that all the builds that people built that are not on the dev world will be gone

Even though the world and character data will be resetting I am looking forward to playing right along side all of you and enjoying a wonderful time playing multiplayer Terraria instead of playing single player for a legit feel

Beats+me+_315daa4750880cc4ac9576a809232e07.jpg

alect

Server Admin
I 420% support this

Pucky

What server shop? tbh , each time i tried to use it , it gave a 'not valid server shop area' and a admin had to reset it ingame... also each time i loged out , i lost my server gold (But then again , i only tried 3x , before i was like 'meh game too hard...')

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
What server shop? tbh , each time i tried to use it , it gave a 'not valid server shop area' and a admin had to reset it ingame... also each time i loged out , i lost my server gold (But then again , i only tried 3x , before i was like 'meh game too hard...')
I FEEXED IT.

alect

Server Admin

Users who are viewing this thread