• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

My House


New Member
Dear Admin,

Can You Define My House Please.


  • Capture 2016-11-05 16_43_07.png
    Capture 2016-11-05 16_43_07.png
    144.3 KB · Views: 268


Professional Crastinator
Staff member
The preferred way of requesting house protections is to use the /report command in the server. All you have to do is stand in/near your house and type: /report here Please protect my house
That way, staff members will be alerted of a new report and it will automatically generate a warp to the reported location :)

Users who are viewing this thread