1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Notice: Hi Guest, we've recently updated the server!
Check out what's new: Server Updates

Improving ServerShop

Discussion in 'Suggestions/Requests' started by Vaeldious, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Vaeldious
    Devilish

Vaeldious The Wandering Prophet Former Staff

Credits:
    ¢0.00
    As it is no secret, I have recently returned to activity. As such, I'm still not 100% on the things that have changed, but oh well, here goes.

I have noticed some things have changed and caught my attention, such as player item limit to sell (at 10 items currently). For some of us older players, (L'Mond, I saw what you have in /ss) that have a lot of items to sell, this can be quite a hindrance. Therefore, I suggest a short command, like /donate (item) (qty), and it automatically goes to /ss at its NPC market price, but the funds when purchased go to whereever (a good way to envalue bipcoins, btw) account, or admin/staff account to be used to repair the world or other admin duties.

If needed, im happy to codemonkey this to see it a reality. Just sayin'

Also, have a dang BipBank3000. Seriously. We need that more than anything.

Community, thoughts?

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  2. alect
    Spaced

alect Well-Known Member Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢10.00
    Alect approves :D

3. L'Mond
    Fiendish

L'Mond Well-Known Member Former Staff

Credits:
    ¢0.00
    @Vaeldious I am glad you're back, brother! Also, I see how much you have in /ss and it puts me to shame :p I like the donation idea so if it comes to a vote, you got mine!

4. Vaeldious
    Devilish

Vaeldious The Wandering Prophet Former Staff

Credits:
    ¢0.00
    Thanks, and actually, I have my stuff pulled from ss XD