• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Approved GuitarSlayer's Helper Application

Should this player become a Helper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuitarSlayer

Builder
Former Staff
By submitting this application, I have read and understood all the requirements. The information I have given in this application is true and I understand that any fabricated information will disqualify my application.

Character Name: GuitarSlayer95B
Time played on the server: 1 day 13 hours
Server Rank: Vip

Why you should be a Helper:
I should be a helper because bippity is the only staff that I ever see online and he is not always on and I would like to do my part in the community by enhancing other players experience and making it more fun for them by helping them out on whatever they need, I am a very friendly person and I am great to get along with and I think that I have shown this in the server, I would also like to be a helper because I hate it when people come to ruin others experience by griefing and using modded clients and all I can do is report and hope that a staff member will get online instead I would like to be able to handle the problem for the better of the community.

Qualifications and Experience:
Owned Terraria for 2 years and have a lot of knoledge about the game, I owned a Terraria server myself for about 5 months, and u have a little experience with tshock and some coding

Cyao Teh Derpy Guy

Uhh i think the last part "and u have a little experience with tshock and coding" I thought it was only about your experience. not someone else.

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Whenever I take a brief look at the IRC, you're on the server most of the time. You're active with the players in the server and generally help them out when there's a problem. Also, you managed to get over a day of playtime in less than a week, so you seem pretty dedicated to the community.
Your reason to apply is good and I don't have a reason yet to say no...so woop woop, I vote yes :)

Beave

Builder
Hmmm... well so far you are qualified as a Helper, you even have the Social skills needed for the server. Though, even if I only met you for a short time you surely can be trusted so yeah...

Danke Mr. Straub!
Herr server is usually under-staffed most of the time since: Glitchy retired, White's busy on Guild Wars 2, dunno about Linx, and Bippy on a diet and college.

Bippy Y U NO Let me Vote ;-;

GuitarSlayer

Builder
Former Staff
because I didn't want anyone to know my name and age because I get paranoid that someone would be able to find me by searching me up or something but that was when I first started playing the server now that I know everyone better I decided to put my actual information

White

Drop Bear
Staff member
Administrator
because I didn't want anyone to know my name and age because I get paranoid that someone would be able to find me by searching me up or something but that was when I first started playing the server now that I know everyone better I decided to put my actual information
Thanks for clearing that up :)

I've given my vote

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Alrighty, the staff approves of your application, congrats on becoming a Helper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread