• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Closed alect's Helper Application

Should this player become a Helper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

alect

Server Admin
By submitting this application, I have read and understood all the requirements. The information I have given in this application is true and I understand that any fabricated information will disqualify my application.

Character Name: Alect
Time played on the server: I've been here for about a month, i dont know about the hours but i guess its something around 70-90
Server Rank: Validated

Why you should be a Helper:
I have been around this server and had a good time playing here. KingArty told me about it and convinced me to get in, it would be an understatement to say i don't regret that decision. Since the very begginings the staff has been friendly to me, they've helped me along the progression of the game and most of all, managed to get me back that wonderful multiplayer experience this awesome game offers, i've seen how they treat every new player with equal formality and generosity that is enough for almost everyone to think of this server as an enviroment-friendly place. It would only be my happy gamer spirit idea to try and help what helped me not so long ago by writing this.
There was a little motivation from Vaeldious and Havel too and thats why i am gladly applying for helper, to try and help them in their duty to take care of this community.

Qualifications and Experience:
-Co-founder of another Terraria server (The Omega), and i was (technically i still am) Head Admin there.

Vaeldious

The Wandering Prophet
Former Staff
Alect has always been kind and courteous to all players, and goes out of his way to help new players, especially with Validation. He seems to always go above and beyond, hence why I suggested he put in an application. Bippity's Server has become a better place since he joined the server, and I believe would make a valuable addition to the staff team.

Obviously, my vote is yes.

Havel

Former Staff
Of all my time on the server (even if my actual life is conflicting with my time as a helper) while Alect has been on, he would give instructions to new players, be generous to them with open arms, and guide them through the server and how it works I always see him as a cheerful person who is willing to give a hand to those who are in need of assistance.

My point is... I am voting Yes.

Vaeldious

The Wandering Prophet
Former Staff
easy-breezy-beautiful-clever-girl.png

White

Drop Bear
Staff member
Administrator
Based on feedback to this thread, I have upgraded your rank to Helper. Congratulations :)

alect

Server Admin
Whoa, thank you so much, i appreciate so much what you guys have done for me. I promise i'll do my best

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread