1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Notice: Hi Guest, we've recently updated the server!
Check out what's new: Server Updates

Resolved Alan - Griefing

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by nojobeth, May 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nojobeth
    Mellow

nojobeth Member

Credits:
    ¢0.00
    Player's Name: Alan
    Reason for report: Griefing
    Proof/Evidence of report: A snip of my screen attached.

Additional Information: He wanted to make the room I was building into an afk room. I asked him not use a certain wall he continued; I asked again he destroyed part of the wall. I told him to leave then he threw tnt. He decided to rebuild it after so I told him to keep it. The snip is right after when he was starting rebuild. Again this is the only evidence I have.
    Rarest Pepe saw the room when I first stated building. alan (lowcase) was there when he did it, he's the other player in the snip.

Attached Files:

2. Bippity
    Amazed

Bippity Professional Crastinator Staff Member Administrator

Credits:
    ¢471.00
    So are you saying that he decided to rebuild what he blew up, or are you saying he blew up what you were building and then decided to build his own design?

3. nojobeth
    Mellow

nojobeth Member

Credits:
    ¢0.00
    He blew up what I built and built it back how it was. Same design

4. Bippity
    Amazed

Bippity Professional Crastinator Staff Member Administrator

Credits:
    ¢471.00
    It sounds like he realized it was wrong to destroy your building and decided to fix it.
    If that's the case, I'll let him off with a warning this time; if he does it again, he'll most likely receive a ban.

5. nojobeth
    Mellow

nojobeth Member

Credits:
    ¢0.00
    works with me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.