• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Resolved Alan - Griefing

Status
Not open for further replies.

nojobeth

Player's Name: Alan
Reason for report: Griefing
Proof/Evidence of report: A snip of my screen attached.

Additional Information: He wanted to make the room I was building into an afk room. I asked him not use a certain wall he continued; I asked again he destroyed part of the wall. I told him to leave then he threw tnt. He decided to rebuild it after so I told him to keep it. The snip is right after when he was starting rebuild. Again this is the only evidence I have.
Rarest Pepe saw the room when I first stated building. alan (lowcase) was there when he did it, he's the other player in the snip.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 272

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
So are you saying that he decided to rebuild what he blew up, or are you saying he blew up what you were building and then decided to build his own design?

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
It sounds like he realized it was wrong to destroy your building and decided to fix it.
If that's the case, I'll let him off with a warning this time; if he does it again, he'll most likely receive a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread