• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Your Bank Account is Corrupted!

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Due to an unfortunate crash, the file storing everyone's BipCoins became corrupted and is currently unretrievable. All players will start out again with 5g.
Everything else should be unaffected.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Havel

Former Staff
Bip -.- it's been doing that to me for days now

Vaeldious

The Wandering Prophet
Former Staff
For the record, my bipcoins were unaffected. I did see the 5g payout for "newly" joining, but after chats with other members this seems rather important.

If the file was corrupted, how was I able to maintain when others lost?

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
For the record, my bipcoins were unaffected. I did see the 5g payout for "newly" joining, but after chats with other members this seems rather important.

If the file was corrupted, how was I able to maintain when others lost?
Your account was also affected. ServerShop wasn't affected if that's what you were assuming.

Vaeldious

The Wandering Prophet
Former Staff
Yes, that was my assumption that the two were intertwined. Perhaps i didnt notice the difference of "in-hand" vs "storage in ss".

L'Mond

Former Staff
I keep all my transactions as pending payments so as to avoid stuff like this happening. Perhaps doing this for everyone could prevent such things from occurring in the future?

jassdaniels_1

We can do a pvp arena and then the person go and we fight with the bosses are a good idea is more funny if you put this to the server are going tobe more cool funny.

Vaeldious

The Wandering Prophet
Former Staff
I'd be interested to know if a "simple" mechanism like /deposit (amount) and /withdraw (amount) could be added for bipcoin storage between "in hand" and "in ss bank" (i'd be ok if there was a "tax" or "fee" for using the service, dependent on the amount stored), even as a temporary way to encourage new players, and with expert mode weekend almost here.

Users who are viewing this thread