• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Stuff About My Future Book

So, I'm trying to write a book. I've got seven first names, and I need some last names.
Sisters Penna and Kayle:
Jesse(female):
Elise(female):
Nimbus(male):
Eugene(male):
Shay(male):
I can provide the four-letter Myers-Briggs personality type if that helps at all ;)
I will also add more stuff to this thread as it pops up.

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
The sisters shall be Penna & Kayle Davidson.
Jesse Pinkyman
Elise Kao
Nimbus Patronus
Eugene Friedman
Shay Cray

:D

Haha, I have come up with most of them already.
I have forgotten most of them, but for the sisters I had come up with Stormwind for the last name, but I actually do like Davidson better. I also take a liking to Elise Kao, and it makes me imagine her as more of a Chinese-American.
Eugene Friedman is pretty good as well, but the others seem kinda silly. Jesse Pinkyman makes me think of one kid at my church. He somehow got the nickname 'Pinky', and to this day I still have no clue why.
Nimbus Patronus. *sigh* Are you a HP fanboy? XD
Shay Cray... no words. No freaking words.

So, here's what I think.
Penna/Kayle Davidson
Jesse Johnson
Elise Kao
Nimbus Haddison
Eugene Friedman
Shay Thomas

If anyone else has any suggestions, please feel free to share :) (Thanks, Bippity XD)

Cyao Teh Derpy Guy

Nimbus Nephelai? Nephelai meaning cloud in greek lel

That sounds pretty good. I'll change Jesse's last name, because I don't want more than one person to have the same initials for their first name and last name/
I like Nimbus Nephelai for a few reasons. One is that I love the PJO/HoO series, and they are based around Greek/Roman mythology. I also like this variety of names, because Kao sounds like an Asian last name, and Nephelai sounds like an Israeli name imo.
I always imagined the different personalities of the characters as this:

Penna would have a personality based off of my own, since you'll be seeing her perspective the most, and I know myself better than anyone else.
*Her mood can flip very easily from serious, calm, and general I-don't-freaking-care-about-anything to flipping out, grinning, and making crazy noises.
*She loves electronics and video games, and she hates it, I mean HATES it when she's told to get off of them.
*She and her sister are homeschooled.
*She's a bit introverted, and sometimes she likes to just sit in the fort she's built in her room and think, draw, and read.
*She's left-handed (unlike myself)

Kayle woud have a personality based somewhat off of one of my cousins.
*She's always in a good mood. Well, unless she's not. But that rarely happens.
*She spends half the day on the phone with her friends, and the other half playing video games with her sister.
*She likes playing with Barbie dolls, and insists on Penna playing with her.
*She keeps trying to get a party going with her friends, whether it's a sleepover, pool party, or popcorn and a movie.

Nimbus's personality is inspired by one of my favorite fictional characters.
*Grins. Grinning every day. Slightly happy? Grin. Sad? Maybe no grin. Maybe.
*Puns absolutely EVERYWHERE. He meets someone new while eating dinner? Throw a bit of hamburger at them, because it's nice to meat you.
*He's rarely ever in a bad mood, but when he is, he is ANGRY. It usually only happens when there's no food around, though.

For Jesse, I don't really have anyone to base her on. I just imagine her as a fearless warrior. She's a bit older than the rest, because they're 12 or 13, and she's 15.
*Always serious. Tries to make people think she hates jokes and puns, but deep inside she's laughing her butt off.
*She lost her parents to a landslide when she was eight. She was soon adopted by another family, but ran away from them, too. It's a whole long story, but it's quite interesting.
*She is, like Penna, also left-handed.
*She favors a bow.

Elise is the shy one.
*Her way of solving a problem is smoothly rolling into the fetal position.
*She is pretty strong, though, but she doesn't realize this until she is forced to fight.
*She's the young one of the group. She's 10 years old.
*Strangely, she's only strong in the light, but she glows in the dark.

Eugene genuinely gets annoyed when people joke. He's the tall one of the group.
*If someone makes a joke, he has to physically restrain himself from inflicting harm on them.
*He's the king of non-joking sarcasm.
*He favors a spear.
*People rarely try to argue with him, because he always wins.

Shay. Just... poor Shay.
*He's depressed, but has absolutely no idea why.
*On the bright side, he's the strongest physically of the group. He can somehow break rocks with his bare hands, and climbing is a breeze. He also chooses to fight with his bare hands which is much more efficient than fighting with a sword for him.

Last edited:
I've also changed the personalities.

Kayle will be the main playable character.
*She's the chill sister. That doesn't mean that she's super chill, it just means she has like twice as much chill as Penna.
*Wants to sleep, eat, etc. in dresses.
*She fights with dual scythes that have spear tips at the top.
*She usually has zero will to fight.
*Neutral good; looks like she could kill you, is actually a cinnamon roll.

Penna represents my crazy and feminine sides.
*She has almost no chill, which is still more chill than Nimbus has.
*She had and lost a crush before the events of the game happen, and that's literally all she can remember.
*She fights with a sword. That's... that's it.
*Chaotic good, looks like a cinnamon roll, is actually a cinnamon roll.

Jesse represents my calm and masculine sides.
*She gets a little bit upset when everyone calls her a girl, but hates the idea of being called a guy.
*Wants her hair cut; too nervous to ask. Denies all of this, and shoves her hair into a snapback... somehow.
*Has to be forced to wear a dress, but won't take it off until bedtime unless she has to go somewhere or its super uncomfortable.
*Wields a bow.
*Chaotic neutral; looks like she could kill you, would actually kill you.

Elise:
*Everyone thinks she would never hurt a fly. Stomps on flies just to spite them.
*Is usually calm; but gives everyone the pissed-off look whenever they ask her about personal stuff.
*Would definitely sneak on the Internet at night to post memes.
*Wields a staff. Never fights physically.
*Lawful good; looks like a cinnamon roll, could actually kill you.

Nimbus: (In that earlier post, I had accidentally described Sans without even knowing who he was)
*Still grins at everything.
*You can tell when he's nervous because he paces and talks and eats until it stops.
*Overprotective of Penna. Penna hates this. Nimbus hates that she hates this.
*Wields a sharp boomerang thing like that one kid had in FFXIII.
*Chaotic good; looks like a cinnamon roll, is actually a cinnamon roll.

Eugene:
*The walking definition of aro ace. dont ship him with anyone pls
*Introverted.
*Wants to be vegetarian; doesn't want to give up bacon.
*Perpetually pissed off.
*Friends with Jesse.
*Wields a spear and shield.
*Chaotic neutral; looks like he could kill you, could actually kill you.

Shay:
*Depressed.
*Also loves memes, especially visual puns.
*Stays up all night writing emotional fanfiction.
*Would definitely cry into a bowl of Neapolitan ice cream while watching cartoons.
*Thinks he's a furry; is not actually a furry.
*Wields two daggers.
*True neutral; sinnamon roll.

Bonus:
Sylvia (supporting character):
*Wants everyone to be HAPPY.
*Shitposts.
*Wants to be a mom. Even though she's about as old as time itself.

Users who are viewing this thread