• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Staff

Is there enough staff for the server?

• Yes there isnt enough!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No there's plenty of staff

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

XISenpaiIX

There isnt enough staff on the server i mean when the server crashes and there are only 3 staff and they are all offline what do we do we have to wait for years .-. years and years and years .-. its annoying .-. and plus griefers! there are too many we need staff to ban them but there isnt enough also people who are disrespectful they are rude and they are making the community bad this is why i think there isnt enough staff

White

Drop Bear
Staff member
Administrator
There isnt enough staff on the server i mean when the server crashes and there are only 3 staff and they are all offline what do we do we have to wait for years .-. years and years and years .-. its annoying .-. and plus griefers! there are too many we need staff to ban them but there isnt enough also people who are disrespectful they are rude and they are making the community bad this is why i think there isnt enough staff
This is a problem that will be addressed in time.
There's nothing that more staff can do about the stability of the server until the TShock team finish making TShock stable.

Thank you for your feedback- I agree, we need more people helping out, but the process of selecting competent new staff members is difficult and one that takes time.
Bear with us and hopefully everything will turn out according to plan :)

XISenpaiIX

This is a problem that will be addressed in time.
There's nothing that more staff can do about the stability of the server until the TShock team finish making TShock stable.

Thank you for your feedback- I agree, we need more people helping out, but the process of selecting competent new staff members is difficult and one that takes time.
Bear with us and hopefully everything will turn out according to plan :)
i would like to apply but i have to wait for the ranking system i have lots of free time

Users who are viewing this thread