• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Closed Spectex's Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectex

Player name: Spectex
Staff member who banned you: Bippity
Reason for being banned:
Griefing
Do you believe your ban was fair?: No

Why you should be unbanned:
was only 180 Blocks, and all the other servers are boring.

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
was only 180 Blocks, and all the other servers are boring.
Your reason is why I'm having second thoughts about uplifting your ban. It doesn't matter how many tiles were broken (we only revert a maximum area of 200 tiles to prevent conflicts) or how entertaining this server is compared to others, you still went against the rules.
What matters is whether or not you recognize your mistake. Because as of now, you're implying that this will happen again, maybe even on a grander scale, so why should we allow that to happen?
We want to keep our community nice and fun for everyone; if you want to continue playing on the server, you'll have to follow the rules.

Here are the rules in case you did not read them: https://bippityserver.com/xf/link-forums/rules.19/
I'll give you another chance to rephrase your reason to be unbanned, but if you truly believe that breaking someone else's house is alright, then your chances of being unbanned look slim.

Spectex

Hello Bippity, I don't believe that breaking others structures/creations is ever acceptable (unless you have permission). I just wasn't thinking smart, we all make mistakes and i obviously made a big one by getting myself banned. "It was only 180 blocks" I didn't mean for this statement to turn the wrong way, i did not intend for me to seem like i didnt care about what or who i griefed. Everyone should respect your rules to the server. Again, we make mistakes, im not going to blame Mario or anyone else for what i did, i destroyed Angela's house and i will keep in mind what you said about not breaking stuff even if they're banned or away. I love your server and i wont ever repeat my mistake. I am dearly sorry for destroying other properties and i wish to see my character walking around your server once again.

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Alrighty, I'll let you off the hook this time because I've seen you on the server and you're a friendly person. But just know that the chances of you getting unbanned a second time will be significantly harder.
Unbanned :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread