• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Player/Server reset!

Havel

Former Staff
The world and player's characters will be reset so that we could go through the game again and enjoy it. There will also be new builds to gaze at. And yes I know it is annoying to have finally gotten to a point where everything was easy and then it get taken away from you only to have to do once again, but this time you will most likely be gearing up with most other people instead of begging for gifts and slowly making your way up!

Hope to see guys there and I will enjoy playing right next to you guys having an amazing and enjoyable time.

Attachments

• I+thought+addy+was+being+a+little+creepy+_42bd5de00f5fc51c0a87d2041288362c.png
    I+thought+addy+was+being+a+little+creepy+_42bd5de00f5fc51c0a87d2041288362c.png
    60.9 KB · Views: 362

Raxele

havel how do i know exacally when i can join again. the terraria servers still say its online and im confused :p

alect

Server Admin
I actually cannot wait for the reset, i want to start from 0. and make things 100% legit, no gifts, no SS, just legit

Users who are viewing this thread