• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Closed Noop's Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILIKEYOU

By submitting this form, I have read and understood all the rules. The information I have given in this unban request is authentic and I understand that any fabricated information will disqualify my application.

Name: Noop
Staff member who banned you: Yes
Reason for being banned:
Modding Vamp Knifes.
Do you believe your ban was fair?: No

Why you should be unbanned:
Ok you know the story about my last unban request. But NOW I changed my behavior! I made a cool wallpaper and a FPS Application.
See:
https://bippityserver.com/xf/threads/bippitys-server-fps-application-and-more-tools.978/
https://bippityserver.com/xf/threads/i-made-a-wallpaper.973/

I hope I will be unbanned on IRC too. I never advertise again. I spent a lot of time to make the project and the wallpaper. I have not patience to wait 2 weeks. And I don't want to ban-evade.
I will play on the server like a normal player. I will not hack and I will not swear and I will not flame/bulling people.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Havel

Former Staff
Bip just close it...
EDIT: I am saying this because you're literally re-applying days after one gets shut down

Last edited:

Vaeldious

The Wandering Prophet
Former Staff
Zero patience, and insisting that the IRC ban for advertising is irrelevant by constantly being in the chat. You are showing zero respect or regard for server rules, and by applying every few days to be unbanned, you simply show that you think the rules do not apply to you, and you can do whatever you want just because you know how to use a VPN. You harass players, claiming you are accessing their files, and trying to geo-locate them and staff members via their IP addresses. Then you make a piece of software, a few MS-Paint images, and claim you've changed and are trying to do the server a favor, and try to to point the blame at other players mistakes, or simply make false claims that they are hacking. Additionally, you claim in IRC that Bippity is going to make you a developer to other players and staff members. You should sit back, think for a moment, about everything that lead up to this point and why you are banned. And before you make excuses for your actions, read this again before responding.

Havel

Former Staff
Zero patience, and insisting that the IRC ban for advertising is irrelevant by constantly being in the chat. You are showing zero respect or regard for server rules, and by applying every few days to be unbanned, you simply show that you think the rules do not apply to you, and you can do whatever you want just because you know how to use a VPN. You harass players, claiming you are accessing their files, and trying to geo-locate them and staff members via their IP addresses. Then you make a piece of software, a few MS-Paint images, and claim you've changed and are trying to do the server a favor, and try to to point the blame at other players mistakes, or simply make false claims that they are hacking. Additionally, you claim in IRC that Bippity is going to make you a developer to other players and staff members. You should sit back, think for a moment, about everything that lead up to this point and why you are banned. And before you make excuses for your actions, read this again before responding.
Top kek

alect

Server Admin
This is awkward...

Vaeldious

The Wandering Prophet
Former Staff
I'm going to leave a reminder for you to reflect upon here, based on your ORIGINAL unban request, that was approved.

Why you should be unbanned:
I was a fool because I cheated.
I was also never cheat. I just got angry because the server was reset and I lost everything. Sorry = (

While cheats may be fun to you, it kills the fun for everyone else.
I'd like you to read the Rules again (https://bippityserver.com/xf/threads/complete-server-site-rules.13/) and revise your reason to be unbanned, because what you've said in the quote above clearly goes against our rule regarding cheats.

As White stated, it currently does not sound like you are inclined to stop using cheats. If that's the case, unbanning you will just cause unnecessary problems.

I've gone over the guidelines personally with Noop.

I'll unban you because you were already pretty apologetic when I caught ya, but since cheat engine is so gamebreaking and easy to detect, you wont get much of a second chance.

Regardless of if the Vampire Knives were modded into the game by you or GuitarSlayer and Yes's second ban was justified or not, the resistance to unban you since has been your actions in IRC and the advertising you did, and not wanting to follow rules. It may be difficult to have patience at times, and to try to prove yourself especially when you feel personally wronged, but that is when it matters most to take the "higher road" and do the right thing.

With my understanding of what's happened here, I'm going to reject this unban request.
It appears to me that you have no intention of changing your behaviour nor conforming with our rules.

Try re-appealing in a few weeks, preferably after changing the way you interact with the people who dedicate their time to this server.

And of course, you already know why your second request was rejected.

All that is being asked of you, is to show the respect you wish to get. If you get mad, take a break from the PC. Take a moment, breathe, and think. It's not worth it to start trying to ruin others' fun. We're here to help, and we are all here to have a good time. But we ALL must respect and be fair to each other. Terraria is an amazing game and full of possibilities. The server and community here is just as amazing, and none of want that ruined in any way, shape or form. The community here is rather close, and you could very well become part of that, if you are willing to try.

Rules have been amended to stress the seriousness and severity of the situation if you wish to be welcomed back into the community. You have the potential to be an asset to the community, I've seen your design at Slender's Observatory, and you obviously have a grasp of coding, otherwise you wouldn't have spent the time you did making the FPS application.

But you have two paths in front of you. You can just be another denied unban request, or you may become part of the community and follow the community rules, with the sky as the limit. It all comes down to how you act, from this point forwards. That choice, however, is yours...and there will be no turning back once you decide.

I agree with Bippity. I think there is still hope for you, Noop. I hope you are willing to prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread