• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Denied Noop's Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILIKEYOU

By submitting this form, I have read and understood all the rules. The information I have given in this unban request is authentic and I understand that any fabricated information will disqualify my application.

Player name: Noop
Staff member who banned you: Yes
Reason for being banned:
Item modification (vamp knives)
Do you believe your ban was fair?: No

Why you should be unbanned:
Okay. There is a lot of story beybe... (Ignore my thug language)
There are some arguments. More arguments.
1. @Yes banned me because he thought I modded vamp. knifes into my inv. but Guitar Slayer gave it to me just for a meowmere because I had 2 meowmeres. And she is really hacking! I know she is a Trusted Member but he have a house only with Rainbow Blocks!!! And a rainbow slime is very rare and wtf she used like 9821 Rainbow Blocks and a rainbow slime drops only min41max58 rainbow blocks. wtfff
2.Aleks is a friend from Vanguard Server. I showed Aleks this server and he like it. But!!!! He has lag
and he thought I have Instant use time hack. wtf and also he thought i edited projectiles because he don't know about blowgun is throwing darts and NOT ARROWS! Bip, you can see in the console : i didn't exceded the projectile limit so...
3. So... After I made a building server, i wanted to show you guys on IRC how looks my server... BUT WATCH WHAT: I GOT BANNED for advertising. okay. I didn't know i was banned on server. Havel said now I'm Toxic for the server. I cry 5 days. Lol no wtf xD just kiddin. I used my VPN to change my IP then I entered the IRC chat. k. I explaned to @Yes all the stuff . After that he go back to fappin' lol i hope he is kiddin'. Havel and Yes said to make a unban request and... done...
4.Also Vaeldious h8 me lol . http://prnt.sc/c6ewm9 Why is he a helper???
5. I'm don't using Jake's Terraria Hack wtf. Jake's Terraria Hack is a shitbull. (bulldoodoo).
6. I swear I never hack on the FIRST request. And i didn't hacked .-.

Thanks for reading m9
If this is 2long4u you fu*ked up.

Vaeldious

The Wandering Prophet
Former Staff
Forgot the part where you tried to packetflood/DDoS me? Also, I received a warning from Bippity for flaming you. It was uncalled for on my part.

ILIKEYOU

Forgot the part where you tried to packetflood/DDoS me? Also, I received a warning from Bippity for flaming you. It was uncalled for on my part.
Omg you are really stupid. Watch my first unban reqest. THAT WAS A PRANK!!!!!!! To scare you xD
I didn't DDoS-ed anythin' u mad. If I DDoS-ed the server, the server was gone.

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
I don't know about your other issues, but the reason that I banned you from IRC is because you were advertising your server without permission which goes against our rules.
I asked you to read the rules carefully in your previous unban request (https://bippityserver.com/xf/threads/noops-unban-request.893/#post-1638), and it is clear that you ignored the part about advertising.
So regarding your IRC ban, I will not be uplifting it. You've lost your privilege to use it.

As for your server ban, I'll leave that to @Yes

ILIKEYOU

I don't know about your other issues, but the reason that I banned you from IRC is because you were advertising your server without permission which goes against our rules.
I asked you to read the rules carefully in your previous unban request (https://bippityserver.com/xf/threads/noops-unban-request.893/#post-1638), and it is clear that you ignored the part about advertising.
So regarding your IRC ban, I will not be uplifting it. You've lost your privilege to use it.

As for your server ban, I'll leave that to @Yes

Aha, k. but wait. I can't chat with Yes about this because it is not legal to chat in IRC while using a VPN and... You can unban me. Now I'm now=t advertising.

Vaeldious

The Wandering Prophet
Former Staff
Flaming other players from an IRC channel you are banned from. SMH.

noop2.png

noop3.png

Vaeldious

The Wandering Prophet
Former Staff
1. You are banned from IRC and shouldn't even be present in the chatroom. This is why Bippity had to mute the chat, because you threw a temper tantrum.

Quit making excuses for yourself.

White

Drop Bear
Staff member
Administrator
With my understanding of what's happened here, I'm going to reject this unban request.
It appears to me that you have no intention of changing your behaviour nor conforming with our rules.

Try re-appealing in a few weeks, preferably after changing the way you interact with the people who dedicate their time to this server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread