• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

New Look, Same Great Community

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi, welcome to our new site!

If you came from our old site, it's nice to see you again and we hope you like our new look! :)
Before we get started, please give a round of applause to @White for diving into a sea of code to customize this forum's appearance into what it is now! :D
DKqH1q9gN5AKA.gif
Now, with the 1.3 update coming out very soon, there are a lot of questions being asked...
- "When's the server coming back?"
- "Will the server be compatible for Terraria 1.3?"
- "Do I keep my stuff from the previous server?"
- "When is the giveaway and how do I participate?"
- "Where's my banana!? :mad:"

When is the server coming back and will it be 1.3 compatible?
Because we use TShock to moderate our server, the main/survival server will have to wait until the TShock team has updated their software to be compatible with Terraria 1.3. We will continue hosting our current 1.2.4.1 TShock server with a new world while we wait. The new world that we are preparing will hopefully be ready by the end of this week, July 4th.
In addition to that server, we will also be hosting a temporary, public server for Terraria 1.3! Because it is vanilla, there's little that we can do to prevent griefing other than kicking/banning players. This vanilla server is hosted solely for the purpose of letting players enjoy the new update together. The server is now running on an unofficial TShock test build. We cannot guarantee the safety of the things you build inside this temporary world/server.

Will I keep my stuff from the previous world/server?
Unfortunately, no. All players will start out new again once we have a working 1.3 TShock server and a world reset. You do however, keep your server rank and playtime. Only your inventory, health, and mana will be reset. This is to maintain fairness and balance for new players of the server.

When is the giveaway and how do I participate?
As you may have seen in either the email or a post somewhere, we will be giving away a copy of Terraria to celebrate the new 1.3 update and our new site. :)
As of this moment (July 1st), the giveaway is not available. We plan to start the giveaway some time this week and will make an announcement, as well as send an email alert, of when it will start. https://bippityserver.com/xf/threads/terraria-giveaway-is-here.22/

WHERE'S MY BANANA!? :mad:
He took it.
VT3qoxdLxUMp2.gif

If you have any questions, feel free to post a reply!

1.3 Server is now live
ip: play.bippityserver.com
port: 7777

Last edited:

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Watch Glitchy's Twitch streaming for some new 1.3 gameplay!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread