• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

My Intro

Do you like new players?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiferent

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheNo2milk

Hi! I'm TheNo2milk I just wanted to introduce myself.
1 I'm new to Terraria and need a good community to help which I looked around and saw this place has a good community
2 I'm looking for a server with not as many people on as some other servers
If anyone has questions You can ask me

Vaeldious

The Wandering Prophet
Former Staff
Welcome to the community. You'll find we tend to honor quality over quantity. As with most smaller communities, everyone kind of knows each other. Myself, Havel, L'Mond or Alect are probably the most active staff members in game, but most of our player base will be willing to help you or even answer your questions.

Anyway, feel free to lurk in irc with us or just come on in game :)

=V=

TheNo2milk

Welcome to the community. You'll find we tend to honor quality over quantity. As with most smaller communities, everyone kind of knows each other. Myself, Havel, L'Mond or Alect are probably the most active staff members in game, but most of our player base will be willing to help you or even answer your questions.

Anyway, feel free to lurk in irc with us or just come on in game :)

=V=
Will do

TheNo2milk

It's more of say no to milk it's a long story but I like the name

I guess since I have free time I'll explain

when I was younger I had a toy pomeranian so when I played games I used the username of Ratkill and password on no2milk (any website i used these on I no longer care about so :/) because a pomeranian would kill rats but Dogs don't seem to like milk.. slowly my password became my username and I use a new password (Not sharing for obvious reasons) and it's stuck with me ever since.

Users who are viewing this thread