• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Closed Lynx's Helper Application

Should this player become a Helper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynx

Builder
Character Name: Lynx
Time played on the server: 4 days, 16 hours
Server Rank: Trusted Member

Why you should be a Helper:
Because there is a limited amount of staff on at the current time, I believe that I can fill a staff role for the time being. I often see people using modded clients but can only report them. I would be glad to learn specific duties of a helper in order to keep the server safe and protect it from cheaters and griefers. Thank you for considering.

Qualifications and Experience:
I've been a member on this server for around 3 months.
I've also been a moderator on a different game for a server of around 20 people on at one time.

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Heya Lynx, nice of you to apply!
Your reason to apply appears to be just, and based on what I've seen in the server, you help out/interact with players in a good fashion that I honestly would like to see more of from others. Just out of curiosity, could you elaborate any more on your experience as a moderator for that server? (What game? Server's name? A link/source to it?)

I was a bit iffy about accepting the application due to your "double identity", but so far, I haven't seen a reason for it, so meh. I trust you will do the right thing.

With that said, I'm saying yes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread