Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/bippityserver/public/xf/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /usr/www/bippityserver/public/xf/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Notice: Hi Guest, we've recently updated the server!
Check out what's new: Server Updates

Hardcore Pro's Intro by Bippity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hardcore Pro, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Hardcore Pro

Hardcore Pro New Member

Credits:
    ¢0.00
    Hi, I’m hardcore pro!
    Don’t believe I’m hardcore?
    I’m so hardcore that the forums think I’m a security risk and won’t let me introduce myself, so now Bippity is typing my introduction right now! :D
    According to what I said in the server, I just started playing Terraria and I really like this server. I get spooked from flying zombies in the server town and I’m super friendly!

2. alect
    Spaced

alect Well-Known Member Server Admin

Credits:
    ¢10.00
    Dang, that brings the hardcore concept to a whole new level
    Hell, even i tried testing if introductions were working

Anyways, welcome :D

3. Bippity
    Amazed

Bippity Professional Crastinator Staff Member Administrator

Credits:
    ¢471.00
    Hello there! YOU'RE VERY HARDCORE. Welcome to the community!
    Feel free to actually introduce yourself now :p