• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Approved Glaze's Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glaze

Player name: Glaze
Staff member who banned you: Unknown
Reason for being banned:
Griefing
Do you believe your ban was fair?: No

Why you should be unbanned:
I didn't ever grief I had no reason to I read the rules and I knew not to grief if destroying a floating island that was uninhabited counted as griefing im sorry if it caused any harm I just wanted a nice house besides it wasn't even claimed so how was it griefing in the first place

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Unless the tile history system screwed up, I reverted back griefs that were logged to your user.
Referring back to a previous ban I handled, the player removed griefed structures to clear up space. If you happened to be doing this also, don't do it again; you are not allowed to clear up unprotected buildings without a staff's permission.
As for destroying uninhabited floating islands, that's fine as long as you're not purposely trying to cause the water to fall (That would be considered as flooding/griefing).
I've seen you on the server many times and I agree that any griefs you've done were probably unintentional (So consider your ban as just a precautionary step).
As always, your account will be unbanned after you state that you have read over our rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread