• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Clentaminator for normal players with limits?

Yes

Former Staff
Konichi wa my tomodachi,

Don't know if it's immediately possible, but I noticed certain projectiles can be banned.
Would this idea be possible in the beta too? :O

Since evil biome spread is at an all time high (lol),would it be possible to allow the Clentaminator to normal players but only allow projectiles from the green solution? (Banning every other projectile from other solutions.)

If they really really need to make a biome change, they can always use the powders, or call a helper/mod/people-person.

Also the projectile from Laser drill is banned lol.
Also the server's still advertised as 1.3.0.8.
Also another idea: I saw this plugin that let normal players summon invasions based on how many people/percentage of people playing were in their party. Would that be possible for this server? :p

LOL SORRY IT'S A LOT

Thanks!

51VOGVyqRUL._UL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Projectile bans are a part of TShock :p
The clentaminator has been unbanned (don't think green solution is banned), we'll see how it goes.

Also the server's still advertised as 1.3.0.8
I'll update that...one day.

Also another idea: I saw this plugin that let normal players summon invasions based on how many people/percentage of people playing were in their party. Would that be possible for this server? :p
Where'd you see that? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread