• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Closed Bearmon's Helper Application

Should this player become a Helper?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearmon

Character Name: Bearmon
Time played on the server: 12 ish hours (Just a Guess)
Server Rank: Registered

Why you should be a Helper:
I Want To Help People On The Server, And honestly i'm tired of having people spaming bosses and having no other option than to fight 50 of each mech boss in a row

Qualifications and Experience:
Admin On 3 Minecraft Server's for 1 year plus (Not Currently Admin On Any Minecraft server)
Basic Lua Programmer for 2 Gary's Mod Servers for 2 years + (Now have no connection to any of them)

Side note- it was due to In proper funding that i am no longer connected to the servers, they got shut down and all my communication to anyone on or from the servers where cut

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Unfortunately, you do not meet the requirements at the moment. An "Active Member" rank on the server is achieved by spending at least 135 hours inside the server. We just recently implemented the Time Based Rankings into the build server so that your play time is actually tracked now.
While your experience appears to be decent, I find your reason to become a Helper a bit lacking. A lot of people would like to help others on the server but, they need to prove that they're capable, and qualified, to help.
Because I have only seen you on the server for about a week, I haven't seen you really actively helping other players. (Perhaps I just missed it).
Don't be discouraged by this, if you're determined to become a Helper, just keep striving for it :)

You can apply again after 2 weeks (also make sure that you're an Active Member).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread