• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

/Back Command

WolfExposed

Now yes, I know this a very, very, powerful command, but it could be balanced with to methods:

METHOD 1
The command would simply cost 5-10s. This method would be very beginner friendly (especially those unfortunate few who play on Hardmode Expert).

METHOD 2
Limit the amount of times it can be used in one day. Maybe normal players can use it 5 times and Helpers/Staff 10?

These are just some ideas to allow the /back command to be available and prevent beginners on Hard/Expert to pull their hair out.

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Making it into a paid command isn't a bad idea...
The only problem I see with it right now is that we plan to implement gamemodes (PvP, CTF, etc) which the command would interfere with.
If there's a high demand for this feature to be added, we'll go ahead and include it :)

Black Mage

For the interferences, i propose that the command is disabled on theses places.
i'm thinking that of a great idea, because that moment when you die just in front of rare ores... Yeah i think you understood.

Users who are viewing this thread