• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Additional /warp Points (in hell)

Vaeldious

The Wandering Prophet
Former Staff
I asked Arty about this, and he is supposed to ask Bippity about it becoming possible, but I'd like to formalize my request and see what other members of the community think about this.

Basically, as it stands, /warp points are somewhat restricted to surface level. For example, there is /warp BT1, BT2, World, and so on. AFAIK, theres only one subterranean warp point, which is /warp hell. This teleports the player to the bottom of BT1. As a result, everyone who likes to build in the Underworld layer, is clustered around the /warp point. I suggest there be corresponding warp points at the base of each hellevator, like /warp hell2, to TP to the bottom of BT2, or something similiar. There is a definite interest in expanding housing in the Underground (specifically talking about me, Brandon, and Lexel), but with the availability of space, no one seems to want to build elsewhere but around the warp point. Having additional warp points would improve quality of multiple players, and I don't see any downside to this suggestion.

Thoughts?

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Sounds like a good idea!
The staff and I will discuss about this :)

Vaeldious

The Wandering Prophet
Former Staff
warp points were created, now full list of warp points in hell are /warp :: hellleft, hellright, hell, hell2.

Users who are viewing this thread