• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

About New Players

Lukkah101

So, I've been surfing through this server and all of the time I see people joining in confused, and then logging off and never coming back. I think the validating system should be a bit simpler which will result with a lot more players and more players lead to a popular server and a good community.

If this cannot change, at least I recommend (for a small time at least) that staff members should greet new players and introduce them, while also helping them validate.

I do say that admins already do that but, I simply don't know how this server isn't so attractive to new players. Even though I'm just a validated player on this server, maybe from this one post, WE can change something :)

This isn't going into any offense, it's just a recommendation, I ABSOLUTELY love this community! It's the most kindest I've ever seen.

I hope this post will change something. If it does I will be very amazed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
The validation process will most likely remain unchanged as we want to maintain the integrity of this being a survival server. Many players who join either don't realize that this isn't an item server or believe that it's alright to cheat/grief in a survival server. Those who are not willing to spend a minimum of 5 minutes to register and click a few buttons are probably not going to stay in this community. The validation process prevents most of this.
I agree that there's a lack of interaction between players and staff, but if a player needs help, a staff member will definitely be there.

Even though I'm just a validated player on this server...
Aww don't say that, players who successfully validated are now a part of our community; we definitely care for every member in this community! The more you put into this community, the more you'll get out of it :D

Thanks for posting this, it's very appreciated :)

Lukkah101

Thank you for replying and caring about this post.

I must say that you are right about the staff helping.
Back in september 2016,when i first joined i lilterally felt like i was going throught a factory,i asked for a bit of help with validating,and i must say,even members helped me,and after that everyone on the server asked me if i want some equipment.. I hope this goes on by generations of this server,since it's a pretty old one. Since i came back here,i saw some people validate,register,and then stay for a bit.

Thank you again,stay awesome :D

Users who are viewing this thread