• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

1.3.2.1 Warp points

Diddly Darn Bob

Did something happen to the server? Last I was on it was 'griefed', I read a forum about an update, but I haven't gotten it yet. :confused:

Vaeldious

The Wandering Prophet
Former Staff
Bob, basically we did a char reset before the terraria update, of which there have been 3 since the reset (1.3.3, 1.3.3.1, and 1.3.3.2). Bottom line is that our server depends on T-Shock, which is the equivalent of "rooting" a smartphone. Our Devs, @White @Bippity grant us of sorts an early access; at their discrection. T-Shock is still weeks away from a final product, thusly; rendering our server in a frozen (let it go) state of 1.2.3.1 for SSC on port 7776, whereas the vanilla (1.3.3.2) server is operating on port 7777. On top of the char reset, we had a map rollback, which is in anticipation of the latest T-Shock release.

TL;DR:
use an outdated standalone client (1.2.3.1) to access the ssc server.

once t-shock releases an update. it will affect servers across the board. Just gotta hurry up and wait.

Diddly Darn Bob

Oh okay, so how do I change my client, and how do I really update it, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it's still on 1.3.2

Vaeldious

The Wandering Prophet
Former Staff
add me on steam, so I can see you purchased a copy of terraria. steamcommunity.com/id/vaeldiouscoronis i think is the url. should be the same avatar pic.

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
but...it's updated :c
The build server at least >.>

Vaeldious

The Wandering Prophet
Former Staff
This isn't a topic about helper permissions, but warp points for all players to have access to, specifically the ones for hell that disappeared after last map rollback.

Users who are viewing this thread