• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Closed Yolotroll101's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yolotroll101

Character Name: Mr. Cluckington
Time played on the server: 2:00:00
Server Rank: Active Member

Why you should be a Helper:
so I can give advice to people and to help make the server better

Qualifications and Experience:
I don't know what a qualification is but I have good experience playing terraria

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry, but you do not meet the requirements to become a Helper. The requirements can be found here.
Please do not lie about your playtime and rank, that will only lessen your chance of being accepted. If you don't know your playtime and rank, type /rank or /check in the server.
The time you stated in your post is in an unknown format. Your real playtime on the server is 6 hours and 21 minutes. Your rank is "New Member".
In case you did not click the requirements link above, I will tell you the ones that you do not meet here:
  1. You must be at least an active member on the server
  2. You must have at least 5 posts on the forum (Short/spam posts are not counted).
I don't know what a qualification is but I have good experience playing terraria
A simple search of the word brings up this...
Qualification: a quality or accomplishment that makes someone suitable for a particular job or activity.

Based on your simple reasons to become a Helper and lack of qualifications, I don't believe that you would have been accepted even if you've met all requirements.
That being said, you can apply again after 2 weeks and will have 2 more chances of applying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread