• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Closed Waterlord's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterlord

By submitting this application, I have read and understood all the requirements. The information I have given in this application is true and I understand that any fabricated information will disqualify my application.

Character Name: Waterlord
Time played on the server: 15 hours
Server Rank: Super Supporter

Why you should be a Helper:
I'm on the server frequently and I help out new players get gear past hard mode, or really anything else they need be done.

Qualifications and Experience:
I have helped about 5 people on the server, I am also one who gets items or does jobs for currency, so a "bounty hunter" I guess.

Reactions: Yes

Yes

Former Staff
Hi Waterlord,

Thanks for submitting your application!
Unfortunately according to the helper requirements, you need to be equal to the rank of Active Member in playtime to file an application.
Please fill out another one after that time has elapsed, if you have a rank that goes over Active Member like now, you can check with the staff to check if its the right time to fill out a second application.

Sorry Waterlord :(:(

Still thanks so much for helping players, we really appreciate it!!
Keep up the good work!! :):)

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Just a quick note about what we mean exactly by "helping".
In addition to what you've stated, we'd like to see more than that. Not only do we want to see you helping players progress through the game, we also want to see you guiding them, assisting them with issues/questions regarding the server or the community.
These are some of the characteristics that we'd like to see from members who apply as Helpers :)

*Also another quick tip: Despite what players think, activeness is not something we pay too much attention on, it's the dedication, integrity, and personality of the person that we're mainly concerned with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread