• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Vivvix's intro, its pretty bland but i guess its something /:

Kincaid

• Who are you? - My names Kincaid, I usually prefer it over my IGN.
  • What brings you here to Bippity's Server? - I've played through Terraria a bunch of times, even played a couple mods, but I haven't played a server yet, so I wanted to try one out and maybe meet some new people.
  • What are you hoping to get from this community? - I was hoping to make some friends/meet some new people, and also play a fun server at the same time.
  • What's your character name? - Vivvix.
  • How long have you been playing Terraria? - I started Terraria when it first came out on Xbox 360 back in 2011, and I just recently got it on PC, so I've been playing for roughly 9 years.
  • What's your favorite thing to do? - I'm a big musical enthusiast, I play a number of instruments including piano, ukulele, and guitar among others.
  • Have you been to any of our events? - Nope
  • What other games do you enjoy playing? - I play a decent amount of CSGO and Minecraft.
  • Do you have any examples of work that you have done using your amazing skills? - Hahah, only some builds on Xbox since I'm fairly new to PC Terraria
  • Do you have a cool story to tell? - I'm a boring person, I don't do anything for a social life. So no, I don't have a cool story to tell haha.

Users who are viewing this thread