• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Approved Vaeldious's Helper Application

Should this player become a Helper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaeldious

The Wandering Prophet
Former Staff
By submitting this application, I have read and understood all the requirements. The information I have given in this application is true and I understand that any fabricated information will disqualify my application.

Character Name: Vaeldious
Time played on the server: Significant
Server Rank: Active Member

Why you should be a Helper:
It is something I have both the time and interest in doing.

Qualifications and Experience:
San Andreas Multi Player: Admin/Moderator/Bughunter/QA Tester. Been a member of that community for ~10yrs.

I'd like to think staff is at least aware of me, and my willingness to help new players. If denied, I'm still willing to offer my time and skills towards whatever you guys need.

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry for the late response, but I'm voting Yes
You've been an active member in the community, I see you alot in the server and in IRC. You have experience with moderating other servers, so I'm sure training won't be too much of a problem.
As for your personality, you're helpful, mature, and fun to talk with. :D

Havel

Former Staff
With everything I have read from this application and what bip said I agree 100%, so I am voting Yes.

Yes

Former Staff
Wooooo I say Yes too!

I think you're super helpful, humble, and professional with a no BS personality but not in the condescending way.
You're also super considerate of others because of your forgiving personality and understanding of other levels of maturity (age).

White

Drop Bear
Staff member
Administrator
Based on the above responses, I've upgraded your account to 'Helper'. Congratulations :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread