• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Resolved Tether - Modded client

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havel

Former Staff
Player's Name: Tether
Reason for report: Modded client
Proof/Evidence of report: His terrarian is going crazy I also have a video

Additional Information: His terrarian would go all over the screen at high speeds that shouldn't be possible in this game

Attachments

• 20160529_193045.jpg
    20160529_193045.jpg
    416.9 KB · Views: 250

Havel

Former Staff
Im sorry bip but it come up with an error saying "File does not have allowed extension"

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
It's a video file, so it's not supported. The site only allows pictures/small files.
Upload the video to a third party site such as dropbox or something

Yes

Former Staff
We (Grace & I) actually confirmed that this is a glitch and that Tether isn't a hacker by testing out his item load and experiencing the glitch for ourselves! :)

For future reference: The Wiki article.
To save time: "When using the Terrarian YoYo in 1.3, having too fast of a Melee Speed and equipping the Fire Gauntlet can cause it to bug out, creating afterimages of the YoYo itself, and making it hard to use. Other YoYo's that don't spawn projectiles just jerk out when you try to keep them in place. Decreasing your Melee Speed and un-equipping the Fire Gauntlet fixes this glitch."

Included are 2 pictures of Tether's glitch. It looks similar the description that the Wiki provided.

Attachments

• Tether Yoyo Glitch 2.PNG
    Tether Yoyo Glitch 2.PNG
    328.3 KB · Views: 237
  • Tether Yoyo Glitch.PNG
    Tether Yoyo Glitch.PNG
    332.4 KB · Views: 236

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Cool beans, I'll mark this thread as resolved then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread