• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Closed Raxele's Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxele

By submitting this form, I have read and understood all the rules. The information I have given in this unban request is authentic and I understand that any fabricated information will disqualify my application.

Player name: Raxele
Staff member who banned you: Dunno
Reason for being banned:
Using Speed Mining hacks
Do you believe your ban was fair?: Yes

Why you should be unbanned:
sorry for the need for speed that i did? im very stupidly impatient so i did that :p though i was forgiven by a admin but i guess not

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
You can find your ban information using the Ban Viewer: https://bippityserver.com/banviewer.html
The staff member who banned you is @Yes, so I'll let him take care of your request.
But I'd recommend reading the rules again before then, the chances of getting a 2nd unban is very unlikely.

Yes

Former Staff
Hey Raxel,
I'm on the fence about un-banning you especially since your attitude towards this situation doesn't really give off the "I'm going to change my ways" impression :(
Also I didn't only ban you for only the speed modification, but also your prefix editing :(

Anyways, If you want to get un-banned, all I need right now is to verify your game cache and post (On here) a screenshot of the the finished download of Terraria on steam.
If you don't know how to do that here's a tutorial:
Verify Integrity of Game Cache

Thanks for your understanding

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Just a friendly notice that this request will be closed after 3 days if there is no response.

Havel

Former Staff
Hasn't it already been past 3 days? And also I agree with Yes about Raxele not really caring about his situation and I think he won't really change his ways because of his attitude

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
A week has passed since OP's last response. This thread will now be locked and OP will need to create another request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread