• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Closed Noop's Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILIKEYOU

By submitting this form, I have read and understood all the rules. The information I have given in this unban request is authentic and I understand that any fabricated information will disqualify my application.

Player name: Noop
Staff member who banned you: Yes3
Reason for being banned:
Modding items from cheat engine.
Do you believe your ban was fair?: Yes

Why you should be unbanned:
I was a fool because I cheated.
I was also never cheat. I just got angry because the server was reset and I lost everything. Sorry = (

White

Drop Bear
Staff member
Administrator
quassel_2016-08-09_00-58-15.png

Given the following conversation, it doesn't sound like you're much inclined to stop cheating.

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
<Noop>: I used the cheats because they're fun. The server was created for fun. If the server makes me use cheats does is mean the cheats are more fun than server. The server isn't fun.
While cheats may be fun to you, it kills the fun for everyone else.
I'd like you to read the Rules again (https://bippityserver.com/xf/threads/complete-server-site-rules.13/) and revise your reason to be unbanned, because what you've said in the quote above clearly goes against our rule regarding cheats.

As White stated, it currently does not sound like you are inclined to stop using cheats. If that's the case, unbanning you will just cause unnecessary problems.

Last edited:

Yes

Former Staff
I've gone over the guidelines personally with Noop.

I'll unban you because you were already pretty apologetic when I caught ya, but since cheat engine is so gamebreaking and easy to detect, you wont get much of a second chance.

I'll see ya on the serverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread