• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Closed Nips's Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paz

By submitting this form, I have read and understood all the rules. The information I have given in this unban request is authentic and I understand that any fabricated information will disqualify my application.

Player name: Nips
Staff member who banned you: Can't recall
Reason for being banned:
Item modification
Do you believe your ban was fair?: No

Why you should be unbanned:
The staff member was very unprofessional. He came up to me said he had to ban me. I asked why and he said because I have no armor with 600 hp. I told him I have the familiar outfit and use lifeforce potions. Then he asked, "How do you explain all of your stacks of frags?" I asked him what he was talking about, since I thought he meant grenades, but I didn't have any, and he didn't reply with an answer. Instead, he kept on kicking me from the server.

Yes

Former Staff
Hi Nips,
The Helper's suspicion is justified. Could you explain to me why you have so many endgame weapons, frags, lumite ores, and Moon lord treasure bags?
Also you don't appear to be wearing anything under your clothes, and no potions in accordance to your modded buffs.

If you want to get un-banned, please admit fault and read through the rules tab in our forums.

Here's your inventory:
nips.PNG

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Just a friendly notice that this request will be closed after 3 days if there is no response from OP.

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Request has been closed due to a week of inactivity from OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread