• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Closed Mikel's Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikel

By submitting this form, I have read and understood all the rules. The information I have given in this unban request is authentic and I understand that any fabricated information will disqualify my application.

Player name: Mikel
Staff member who banned you: Abaddon
Reason for being banned:
Item Modification
Do you believe your ban was fair?: No

Why you should be unbanned:
I was banned 10 minutes ago and i don't now why? I play on this server for 3 days and was happy to find a server that are looks cool. so now is my question. why i still get banned? i don't now how hack on the server. 2 years ago you can use infinite or so hack client to cheat with .cheatname but today u can't cheat on this server why u can't login with a hack client and the .login. you can remove my solar items so i must farm it new. its very sad i get banned on a server where the players are friendly and so. i play with wolfexposed and he gave me items to help me. he don't need luminated barrs and he gave me the barrs and all fragemnts.. sorry for my bad english. i'm from germany. i hope anyone can read it.

Black Mage

Please do not post in Unban Requests if you're not requested
(The fact there is two identical posts of the same person, on the same topic, fills you with confusion.)

Havel

Former Staff
Then please explain why the fragments didn't appear in the logs. Also it is possible to login in with a modded client. And there are outside sources like an inventory editor that doesn't need to tamper with your terraria folder.

Mikel

So. I say to my friend that the fragments (solar) are the best for melee and i need it for the pickaxe i made it for him (Jannick) and he say he can gimme some fragments. I said this because I wanted to protect him. Have him actually on the server brought so there a few people more play. I know that was stupid from me but i rly only make the tools and the wings for him.. i rly don't want to hack on this server. I have fun on the server and don't want to get banned. I know that was rly stupid so sry from my side.

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm a bit confused, so are you admitting that you are using a modded client or your friend had a modded client and gave you some fragments?

Havel

Former Staff
Yar I think he be confessing he and ye friend be cheating in thar server

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
@Mikel It has been over a week since you've last replied. This request will be closed if you do not respond in 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread