• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

How do I get a higher rank?

Waterlord

I can't find the ranks on the forum.
I want to know how would I get a higher rank?
If anyone knows, please tell me

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
The current server is temporary and has a minimum amount of ranks set up. If you're talking about forum ranks, click the "Get Ranks" tab in the navbar.
Here's a general list of the ranks(based on prefixes) currently:
  • [Guest] - Players who join the server for the first time. They'll need to register and login
  • [Read the Sign] - Players who are logged in but not validated; unable to build and use most of the features on the server
  • [Registered] - Players who have successfully validated their account
  • [Active Member] (formerly called Trusted Member) - Players receive this rank from staff members who believe that the player is very active and can generally be trusted. Allowed to use banned items and teleport themselves to other players.
  • [Helper] - Players who help other players within the server and generally keep the server in a healthy state (Current Helpers can be found here: https://bippityserver.com/xf/members/?type=iwd_helpers)
  • [VIP] - Players who have donated and given support to the community. Given more permissions.

Waterlord

The current server is temporary and has a minimum amount of ranks set up. If you're talking about forum ranks, click the "Get Ranks" tab in the navbar.
Here's a general list of the ranks(based on prefixes) currently:
  • [Guest] - Players who join the server for the first time. They'll need to register and login
  • [Read the Sign] - Players who are logged in but not validated; unable to build and use most of the features on the server
  • [Registered] - Players who have successfully validated their account
  • [Active Member] (formerly called Trusted Member) - Players receive this rank from staff members who believe that the player is very active and can generally be trusted. Allowed to use banned items and teleport themselves to other players.
  • [Helper] - Players who help other players within the server and generally keep the server in a healthy state (Current Helpers can be found here: https://bippityserver.com/xf/members/?type=iwd_helpers)
  • [VIP] - Players who have donated and given support to the community. Given more permissions.
Thank you bippity

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Also, how long do I need to be active to be an active member?
Entirely depends on a staff member's decision. The more active you are, the more probable you'll be given the rank.
*Just don't beg for it. pls.

Users who are viewing this thread