• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Hello world!

Jerry Li

Hello community! My name is Jerry. I found this server when browsing through the Terraria server list website(terraria-servers.com). I am hoping to have fun with everyone. My character name is supposed to be "Jerry Li" but I decided to enter this server as "Starbucks" XDDD. I have been playing this game for a few months. I love to play games and sometimes code. I have not been to any of the events from this community. I also love to play Minecraft and Besiege. I just finished a "thing" that I have no name for on my website: jerrylica.github.io/math_function/. It looks very ugly and very awkward on mobile devices, so please forgive me.

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Jerry, welcome to the community! I hope you enjoyed parts of the server. You probably noticed that it’s a bit empty right now but don’t fret, we’re working on it.
Come say hi on our Discord server, it’s always nice to see another fellow programmer! :D

Users who are viewing this thread