• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Approved Gandalf's Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandalf

By submitting this form, I have read and understood all the rules. The information I have given in this unban request is authentic and I understand that any fabricated information will disqualify my application.

Player name: Gandalf
Staff member who banned you: unkown
Reason for being banned:
Griefing
Do you believe your ban was fair?: No

Why you should be unbanned:
It wasn't my intention to grief and i thought it was region protected

Vaeldious

The Wandering Prophet
Former Staff
dadruW8.png

This issue arose when you helped yourself to my farm without asking permission. I gave you 5 platnium yesterday to help you out, and let you use my farm so you could re-roll. You've been nothing but insulting and disrespectful towards me since I joined this server, and frankly, I've had enough.

Your excuses bear no merit. The yellow box is the entrance/exit hole (blocked now since you flooded it with lava). When I told you to leave my property you went out of your way to "glitch" up. It just happened that you used a pickaxe and you were trying to glitch up at a rather large pool of lava.

Conversely, if you honestly didn't mean to cut through hellstone into a pool of lava to flood my house, then you are admitting you were trying to use a glitch, which I believe falls under using hacks/cheats.

Either way, your behavior is appalling and that of spoiled brat. Show me some respect, and I'll return the favor in kind. I would appreciate an apology and to see your attitude having changed. I like this community here, and plan to stay. I won't tolerate such blatant disrespect.

Vaeldious

The Wandering Prophet
Former Staff
For what it's worth, Gandalf has apologized to me for his actions. I am willing to let bygones be bygones. Just a heads up to who-ever is in charge of unbanning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread