• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Closed Daitin's Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daitin

By submitting this form, I have read and understood all the rules. The information I have given in this unban request is authentic and I understand that any fabricated information will disqualify my application.

Player name: Daitin
Staff member who banned you: Yes
Reason for being banned:
(something i couldnt read it cause it was too long)/modifying items and mana.
Do you believe your ban was fair?: Yes

Why you should be unbanned:
I did duplicate a fairly decent amount of solar, nebula, vortex, and star fragments. and sold them. I do like this server and i did it so i could show off alittle bit, but i only did that. Everything before then i did do legit. I dont know about the Mana modifying though. because when i ran out of mana i would switch between my weapons but if i ever ran out of mana during the moon lord event i would jump down to grab the mana stars.

Yes

Former Staff
Hey Daitin!

Thanks for the explanation! I understand the need to show off, but it's way more rewarding when achieved fair-and-square :p.

Just a quick question and then I'll start the process of your un-ban.
In SEconomy, it said you had about 55 gold coins more or less, just wondering how you got that many in the time you played?

Looking forward to seeing you again!

PS: Sorry your character's gonna get wiped, but I'm more than willing to help you out in legitimate gameplay!

Daitin

Hey Daitin!

Thanks for the explanation! I understand the need to show off, but it's way more rewarding when achieved fair-and-square :p.

Just a quick question and then I'll start the process of your un-ban.
In SEconomy, it said you had about 55 gold coins more or less, just wondering how you got that many in the time you played?

Looking forward to seeing you again!

PS: Sorry your character's gonna get wiped, but I'm more than willing to help you out in legitimate gameplay!
the gold coins i got from farming the dungeon also i farmed the moon lord (with help from gandalf and grace) the golem (help from gg and kleng) and plantera (got the gear from grace and got the plantera bulb from gandalf's jungle farm) and killed things like fishron and eyes of cthulu with grace and lmond (lmond hates me because he says i always take his things (#extraparenthesis i did not take his things and if i did it was accidental so i did give it back)) and anything else was from farming kleng's farm. P.S. i stayed up 22 hours on my first day on the server and immediatley got back up after 2 hours of sleep and played for the rest of the morning through half the afternoon where i had to go to clean up my house for a suprise party for my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread