• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐

theGameWizerd

Uh...
where...am I?

Oh, a Terraria server forum, nice. Excellent, another survival server. This'll make things easier.

Ah, yes, formalities and such. My name's theGameWizerd, usually spelled separate, together, Capitalized, sometimes spelling doesn't even matter, just remember the "e" in wizerd and you'll be fine.

Now then, erm...what WAS I doing? Hmm...ah, right. Control panel went boom, cybernetic magic came out form the panel in the floor, I spilled my drink, and...my ship went down. Not just any ship, mind you, a spaceship. A TARDIS, actually. A stolen one, but not an old relic from a museum like the Doctor's, old pal of mine, maybe you've heard of him.

I took one straight from the "factory", only not really a factory, more of a...farm-factory-dimensional wormhole-sorta thing...it's exposed to the Time Vortex and has a plethora of dimensions inside of it, the whole "bigger on the inside" thing.

Now, then, back to the present, hmm? I'm rather...trapped in this time, see? I don't have a ship anymore, and I'm stuck in some mainframe...

I'll figure a way out, no worries, but I'll probably be in and out of your server a few times, collecting...resources. I can take them and morph them to other dimensional properties.

*ahem* Yes, so...building is a specialty of mine, as is story-telling, rambling, video games (I'm especially good at this one), math (generally), and...ooh, hello! Sorry to cut this short, but I must run along now. I've seen a shiny thing, and shiny usually means either explosions or a way out...usually both in my case. If any of the servers fry, apologies. Now then, as an old friend of mine one said, "Allons-y!"

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Ooooooh! A Wizerd! It has been ages since we've last been visited by one, never got his name though. Just kept saying he was a doctor and then when we ask "Dr. who?", he just replies "Yes" :confused:. Similar thing happened to him, spilling his drink and what not; you guys should really not carry open lid cups/containers while on a spaceship!
Anyhoo, welcome to the community! I look forward to seeing you around :D
(PS: Got any screenshots of any of your builds?)

Users who are viewing this thread