• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Closed L'Mond's Helper Application

Should this player become a Helper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Mond

Former Staff
By submitting this application, I have read and understood all the requirements. The information I have given in this application is true and I understand that any fabricated information will disqualify my application.

Character Name: L'Mond
Time played on the server: Not sure
Server Rank: Subscriber/Active

Why you should be a Helper:
I have supported many new players that speak both English and Spanish, as I am bilingual. I believe I remain calm in stressful situations, and remain unbiased in arguments between players. I am respectful to everyone, even though they may not be so to me.

Qualifications and Experience:
I have done multiple play-throughs in Terraria, I have set up IRC on Hexchat for myself and am on anytime I am on my computer but unable to log on to thee server in-game. I make it a point to log on to the server at least once every day.

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
You've been an active player and a very supportive member in the community. I have seen you help out non-English speaking players (which is very appreciated) and can't remember a time where I became concerned over your behavior. As for your experience, the only thing that I see lacking is your experience with moderating servers, which I guess this is will be a learning experience for you :p

I vote Yes, since there's no reason to say no :)

Yes

Former Staff
I'm gonna say Yes!

You've been very active and as mentioned have helped a lot with lots of consideration. I look foward to working with you.

KingArty

Former Staff
I've never had any issues with you that I can recall on the server, and every time I glance at the IRC you seem to never show anything that would make me question your application. I vote Yes.

L'Mond

Former Staff
Thank you all for the support you have provided me! I'm so glad to have the opportunity to be a Helper and to step up to the plate in this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread