• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

"Invalid credentials" help

Alexander

As the title implies, I'm trying to validate my account on the creative server and when I enter the login info I created it just keeps taking me to a page that says "invalid credentials" am I missing something?

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Make sure you've typed your character's username/password correctly. It's case-sensitive.
There's also the rare chance that you might've mistyped your password when you initially created your character.

Alexander

Make sure you've typed your character's username/password correctly. It's case-sensitive.
There's also the rare chance that you might've mistyped your password when you initially created your character.
Also, for the login, it would just be "Alexander" in my case, right? Or does it mean my steam id? Because I'm trying Alexander and I'm using the same password that lets me not be "stoned"when entering the server, and its still giving me "invalid credentials". Is there someone else who's using the name "Alexander"?

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
When you're validating, you're validating your character/player's name.
I'm assuming you've already registered yourself on the server (Meaning that you can log into the server with the "Read the Sign" rank.), but if you haven't, you'll need to do that first.
If it says that username is already registered, you'll need a different username.
If none of that worked, you probably messed up your initial password and you'll need to directly contact a staff member.

Users who are viewing this thread