• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

I just noticed this

Havel

Former Staff
Welp as my nature is impatient I would check the TShock fourms every so often to check to see if the new TShock build was out so I could bother Bippity to get it running as quickly as he could, what I noticed was that the website for the TShock fourms and bippityserver are identical in some aspects

Havel

Former Staff
So that is why that they seem similar, makes sense

alect

Server Admin
I'll just settle into school mode, since am taking into account tshock team time to actually develop the new update and their time to rest, and then their time to publish the update

Last time it took about 1.5 months for them to finish. (1.3) it was a bigger update though

White

Drop Bear
Staff member
Administrator
Bit of inside news for y'all:
Currently we only have our newest team members working on the update. Due to life, school, work, etc, our senior members, myself included, are all rather swamped and unable to contribute.
I've been approving code changes when possible, but its a slow process right now

Vaeldious

The Wandering Prophet
Former Staff
We wont push ya. I know we appreciate everything y'all do for us to have our playground. So, do what you gotta, life always comes first. T-Shock isn't just some "pirated torrent" you'll find. It's complete reverse engineering and taking a super nintendo looking pixel game and turning into capabilities that were never even really considered for multiplayer, things most any-game servers already have.

Bravo, and we look forwards to the final product!

L'Mond

Former Staff
I'll push him! *Le me waddles over to White and pushes him to a computer* XD

Vaeldious

The Wandering Prophet
Former Staff
/me takes the computer out to...<i>that</i>...field.

office-space-printer.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread