• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Hi, my name is Alect

alect

Server Admin
Hey guys, am making this so you know who you are talking with in the game.

like i already said, the name's Alect. Well thats my character's name, i prefer to not say my real name

Am just your normal new player on this server, am not new to terraria because i've been playing it for almost 4 years but i recently took a break from it, i still know things about the 1.3 anyway.

I come from another server called The Omega, said server its pretty much dead right now soon, i had to move in. My character username on that server was "anAFK12" if anyone knows me already, then i'll be glad to find some fellas. I also played on another server called Tearbox, and that one has been loooong dead, almost 3 and a half years from now.

I joined this server because i heard the owner has been following the steps of the last Tearbox owner, and to be honest, thats right. I really got a nice first impression from this and i hope to get along with all of you guys.

Thats all i can say from my part. Thank you for reading this and have a good day/night

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Happy to see former Tearbox players, Antagonist was a great server owner :)
Welcome to the community!
#BlameStone

alect

Server Admin
Yea, i agree with you
Thank you :D

Vaeldious

The Wandering Prophet
Former Staff
So, ill be the challenge. What is your issue, why were you acting in such a manner?

alect

Server Admin
What manner?

Vaeldious

The Wandering Prophet
Former Staff
Forgive my intrusions. You have vouchers, and ill respect that. Sorry if I caused concern and seem brash. You know how it goes though. Thanks for tolerating my interrogation.

With any luck, ill see ya in game, brother.

alect

Server Admin
No problem m8, i understand and you are in all your rights to do your job as a member of the staff in this server :D

Users who are viewing this thread