• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Hello for the third time (and hopefully the last time I must re-introduce myself!)

Hello! I'm not exactly new here, but I've been offline for quite a while. It's been 3 years since I gave a proper introduction, and, seeing as I've been inactive for a long time, I figured it'd be good to make a new introduction. A fresh start.
I'm Cube. I used to go by CubeGameMaster, but that got too clunky, so I use cubicCrystal. You can just call me Cube. I'm 16, nonbinary, in about 12 fandoms, and I try my best not to pester people too much. I probably don't know all but a few of you, but hey, that's what I'm here for.
I joined about 3 years ago (I think. it could have been longer) because a server I used to mod and build for called Bunnyville shut down. I wanted a new community to be a part of, and I happened across this one. I was greeted with a very warm welcome, and that feeling is what keeps bringing me back.
My character's name is cubicCrystal. The name is a long story. Don't ask if you're not prepared.
I've been playing Terraria for... I don't really know. 4 or 5 years? All I know is there was a bit of time where I played singleplayer, then I switched to multiplayer, then I forgot about Terraria for some odd years.
My favorite thing to do is kind of a toss-up between a few things. I like to play piano, and I've always had a thing for drawing, but I really like computers and the stuff that goes on to make them work. I've really been getting into Linux lately, and consider it my main operating system. It's kind of a pain sometimes, though.
I've moved away from gaming because I use Linux and it's kinda iffy with gaming. But my favorites are Minecraft, Trove, Hiveswap, and I'm honestly not sure if Portal 2 counts because I've never played it, but I love the story and they way they go about telling it.
The intro template wants me to give examples of work I've done with my amazing skills. I have no screenshots of Terraria builds, if that's what you're asking, but I do have a really cool desktop that I built from a few themes, a couple of packages, and just general tweaking.
2018-06-21-014550_1600x900_scrot.png

Our friendly neighborhood intro template also wants a cool story, but I can't think of anything right now.
With all that done, I'm looking forward to playing again!

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Cube, whalecome back! :D
Third time's the charm, this is a really neat intro.
I almost forgot about Bunnyville, it's been a really long time. Loganizer was a huge contributor to the making of this server.
The intro template wants me to give examples of work I've done with my amazing skills. I have no screenshots of Terraria builds, if that's what you're asking, but I do have a really cool desktop that I built from a few themes, a couple of packages, and just general tweaking.
That's a really dope desktop tbh. But where's all the super spam of desktop shortcuts?! IT'S TOO CLEAN! :eek:

Anyhoo, welcome back :)

Users who are viewing this thread