• Hey there Guest,
    Welcome, and thanks for visiting our community! :)
    Use our forums to connect with other users, talk about your adventures in Terraria, post questions and answers, talk about things you'd like to see in the server/community, etc.

Closed Diddly Darn Bob's Helper Application

Should this player become a Helper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddly Darn Bob

By submitting this application, I have read and understood all the requirements. The information I have given in this application is true and I understand that any fabricated information will disqualify my application.

Character Name: Diddly Darn Bob
Time played on the server: I've been playing since about August 28, and my hours are unknown as of right now.
Server Rank: Verified, and on here I think I'm either an Active Member or Member

Why you should be a Helper:
I love the server to the maximum, even thought I'm not beautiful at Terraria, I'd love to be able to help, and be able to learn even more about the game while being able to teach newer players all of what I know! (I hope) I've made a good first impression upon the people, as no matter what, I try to be as nice as possible, and being rude is just a can't for me. I love to help other people, and I love this server, but if I get denied, I'd still gladly play this beautiful server!

Qualifications and Experience:
Now I haven't been admin on any other servers in TERRARIA, but I have been moderators and helpers in servers on Minecraft, and I have been a well known moderator on several twitch streamers, and for my age, I am told to be actually very mature!

Vaeldious

The Wandering Prophet
Former Staff
Bob's a very charismatic person and fun to be around. Definitely an asset for the servers' playerbase. Age is a concern on my part, though he does seem mature for his age, which nullifies my only hangup. I see a lot of potential in Bob, however for now I'll hold my vote until other staff members have chimed in.

alect

Server Admin
From what i've seen, Bob is friendly and polite, he's also willing to help new players. I still need more interaction with him to cast my vote.
But if he keeps doing what he's now, i'll surely vote yes

alect

Server Admin
No need to worry :)

Vaeldious

The Wandering Prophet
Former Staff
After seeing how Bob has an honest desire and willingness to help the community, I'm going to go ahead and vote yes.

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm unfortunately going to hold off my vote for now because I personally haven't seen much assistance from you. I'm not saying that I don't believe you're qualified, I'm saying that I can't make a decision right now simply due to my inactivity. Hopefully, the other staff can have a say in this.

Bippity

Professional Crastinator
Staff member
Administrator
Since it's been 2 weeks without a final decision, this application will be closed.
As others have stated, you're on the right track, we just need to see you in action more.
You have 2 more attempts to apply, try applying again in a week or 2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread